10. Too much or too less solder: too little solder reduces the welding strength; If there is too much, it is easy to make the solder bottom not well wetted - Soldering Defect | SunzonTech
11. Deviation - Soldering Defect | SunzonTech
12. Pin is not trimmed: it is easy to cause short circuit between welding wires - Soldering Defect | SunzonTech
13. Solder pad falling off: easy to cause short circuit - Soldering Defect | SunzonTech
14. Solder scattered everywhere: it is easy to cause circuit short circuit, and it needs to be cleaned to remove these scattered solder - Soldering Defect | SunzonTech
Don't worry about the following problems. It still needs to take some time to solve them. As long as you are patient, most of the above soldering defects can be repaired. If the soldering tin is not obedient, you can:
Stop heating and calm down the pad and your mood at the same time;
Clean and tin your soldering head;
Clean the flux near the pad;
Take the soldering iron again to heat the pads and pins;
After several attempts, the previous soldering defect problems can be solved.
We provide all your needed for starting your own online business, and even easier. Establish an online store, Oceans of Products Supply, Integrate Logistics Solution & Comprehensive After-sale Services.